Shipping & returns
All information, products, and services displayed on the https://arnin.in website constitute an “invitation to offer.” Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer,” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions listed below. https://arnin.in website has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use the https://arnin.in website belonging to Arnin Automatica Private Limited of India, you (the user) have accepted the following terms and conditions: reserves the right to add, delete, alter, or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
You (the user) are therefore advised to carefully read these terms and conditions every time you use the https://arnin.in website of Arnin Automatica Private Limited of India.
1. We have made every effort to display the color of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of color will be accurate.
2. The user certifies that he or she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
3. Arnin Automatica Private Limited will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from the use of the services on https://arnin.in . This, without limitation, includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-delivery, missed deliveries, or service interruptions that may occur because of any act or omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
4. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice.
5. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the user (i.e., wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available), any extra cost spent by Arnin Automatica Private Limited for re-delivery shall be claimed from the user placing the order.
6. The user agrees to give accurate, authentic, and true information. Arnin Automatica Private Limited reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the user at any point in time. If any such user details are found not to be true wholly or partly, Arnin Automatica Private Limited has the right, in its sole discretion, to reject the registration and debar the user from using the services of https://arnin.in without prior intimation whatsoever.
7. Arnin Automatica Private Limited will not be liable for any type of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user, and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The user must exclusively use his or her own card on the site. That is why we use the services of worldwide-reputed card processing firms like RazorPay.
8. Arnin Automatica Private Limited shall not entertain any complaints after 7 days, once the order is delivered.
9. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Hubballi, Karnataka, India, shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.